Superviseur d'entrepôt Professionnelil y a 1 mois Emplois Dakar 122 vues
Prix: 3.000.000 FCFA Négociable
We are looking for a quality warehouse supervisor to monitor the daily activities of the Nestlé regional warehouse. As a warehouse supervisor, you will be responsible for directing the actions of warehouse team members who perform reception functions, storage and shipping in support of factory production operations. Perform the functions required to run a warehouse safely and efficiently. They are at the origin of the strength of our brands, the quality of our products and the future of our business. Their ideas and efforts push our limits, stimulate innovation and help us improve, deliver and succeed continuously. You are also part of a Nestlé culture anchored in respect,empowered to experiment and learn from failure. If you have a passion for people, a desire to solve problems and a desire to pursue opportunities for continuous improvement, we are impatient to explore career possibilities with you !
• Direct and motivate a team of warehouse employees.
• Develop and work within the framework of the warehouse budget for controllable expenses ( that is to say labor, supplies, repairs, freight routes and material damage ) to achieve operational objectives.
• Direct in a way that encourages commitment and develops Nestlé's model of continuous excellence ( the continuous process of Nestlé which includes the LEAN, Six Sigma and TPM ) principles.
• Provide effective training and motivation as well as consistent feedback on the performance of warehouse employees.
• Ease team meetings and operational reviews. Encourage and facilitate team decision-making and coach teams in the areas of consensus building and information sharing.
• Provide and discuss daily/weekly/monthly performance results via our operational review process.
• Manage the staff by the most cost-effective and efficient means possible.
• Stay in tune with and ensure that all company security policies and procedures are followed by the teams. Leading by example.
• TTo play an active role in ensuring that the personal safety and security of others is never compromised by participating in the DRC security team and other initiatives and programs related to the security.
• ensure that the teams work in accordance with the guidelines of the programme of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and food safety.
• 2 Perform and document all food safety and quality controls required by our various programs and quality standards.
• Actively participate in the prevention and correction of errors related to the quality.
• Direct, communicate and interact with others in a manner consistent with the company's philosophy and management culture. Model and coach the appropriate interactive skills.
• Ensure and support the guidelines, processes and SOPs of facilities and departments by balancing both the needs of the company and those of team members.
• Participate actively in committees and working groups.
• Possed an excellent initiative and an ability to perform several tasks at once.
• Must be comfortable with the computer systems and programs as well as the RF features.
• (understand the models of staffing in relation to volume and throughput.
Essential elements/attributes of the position :
• Adaptable: adjust the approach to meet the varied demands of tasks; adapt its behavior to the styles of others. Changing priorities to meet changing demands. Quickly adapt to new responsibilities and tasks.
• Change and innovation: Accept change as an opportunity and not as a problem. Develop and encourage entrepreneurial or non-traditional solutions within the team. Tolerate ambiguity and stress.
• Communication: Coordinate communication, ensure understanding and understanding of the communication of others.
Basic qualifications :
• Minimum diploma or baccalaureate in supply chain management or in a preferred relevant field.
• More than 3 years of experience in warehouse management in a manufacturing, warehouse, logistics, transport, military or related environment.
• Must be able to work any shift and work overtime as needed.
• Must be ready to travel 10% of the time.
• Excellent communication, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Bring people to develop analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills to create an autonomous workforce.
• Capable of monitoring performance and aligning with objectives.
• Capable of collecting value added data via systems and reports.
• Mastery of computers, including experience with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and planning and planning tools.